- I am wearing pajamas today because it’s Wear Pajamas to Work Day. Sure, I don’t currently have to go into an office or anything, but I’m rocking a onesie/jumpsuit that is blue, has penguins all over, and a hood today because I can.
- I want to finish writing a short story today. I’m at the point where I am just finding descriptions for artwork I want my artist brother to create, but I’ve been putting it off because I either forget about it or just don’t have the energy. It’s a novella I started writing in my senior year of high school and didn’t work on it again until my senior year of college… but I think it’s a good short read. It’s a lot like James Patterson’s Maximum Ride series with similar elements to Douglas Adams’s The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series.
- Mystery was meowing a bunch this morning. I solved his dilemma by letting him hang out with the sleeping corgis. I think it annoyed my awake dad more than my sleeping mom.
- This next topic is a tad more serious. I have seen a bunch of videos about people who have legitimate disabilities reacting to videos of people faking disabilities. The reason? I can only assume it’s for more views. In this instance I will refer to the people faking disabilities as fades for simplicity and in hope that this trend will fade out. I don’t understand why anyone would voluntarily be disabled. It can be very isolating for those who have them. With fades treating disabilities like a joke, I hope you can piece together how incredibly disgusted actually disabled people feel. It needs to stop.
- I want to create a new holiday. March 25 is going to be Vanilla Wafers Day.
This is post 19 of 30 in my April writing challenge. I’m currently figuring out how to officially make a holiday, so stay tuned!